Here at Lake Crest, we believe that every pet deserves a day off to be pampered.
What does a bath include?
Each pet receives a nail trim, ears thoroughly cleaned, anal glands expressed, and a soothing massage with our shampoo worked into their coat which is followed with our conditioner afterwards to leave their coat sleek and shiny. Each pet is dried and brushed out thoroughly after their bath!
Ala Carte Services - Call us today for pricing
- Medicated Baths
- Dremel- A gentle filing following a nail trim to smooth and buff out the nail's sharp edges.
- Deshedding - Using specialized combs, one of our assistants will work to comb away the excessive hair of your pet's undercoat, which can reduce shedding by up to 90% for approximately 30 days. Call us today for details!
- Anal Gland Expression - If you have noticed your pet scooting along the floor or licking/chewing at their behind, it may be time to have their glands expressed
- Pluck Ear Hair - For those with breeds that have excessive growth of hair within the ears, this additional hair can lead to build-up of debris that may cause infection.
- Sanitary Clip - a potty path shave just beneath the base of your pet's tail.
- Exotic Nail Trim - call us today for our list of species seen.